Change Mailing Address

Simply put your request in writing and mail, deliver, or fax it to the water department.

The City wants you to know:
  • It is unlawful for anyone to tamper with the water meter or use a straight pipe or any means of bypassing the meter.
  • If your water is turned off at the street for more than (30) days you need to have an inspection by the Building Department and we must get approval before we can turn the water back on. If at the time we receive approval from the Building Department there is an outstanding balance it must be paid prior to us turning the water back on.
  • There is a fee to have your water turned on and/or off. Please call the water department to get the appropriate fees.
  • We do not accept post dated checks nor do we accept post marks for payments. We process the day we receive.